- All Sites include water, electric, sewer, picnic table, and fire ring.
- Sorry…NO PETS Allowed From Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
- Pets allowed before Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day @ $5.00 per pet per day
- Only one camper per campsite. Only one car per site. Extra cars must be registered and parked in extra parking area
Campground reservations are advised and a deposit is required to hold each site.
Check in time is after 1:00 p.m./Check out time is before 11:30 a.m.
Reservations advised and a non-refundable $75/partial week and $125/full week deposit is required to hold each campsite. The deposit will be applied to the last day of your reservation. Reservations without a deposit will be cancelled after 7 days. You are responsible for the entire length of your reservation. Specific campsites are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to move you to another site.
- Your campsite and cabin fees are only for those registered.
- Your fees do not include additional visitors, guests, neighbors, or relatives.
- Visitors may use our facilities as guests of registered guests simply by registering their party and vehicle at the office upon arrival and paying the visitors fee.
- Visitors fee for anyone staying over 30 minutes – $10.00/person/day + tax.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors.
- Visitor hours are 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- All visitors must leave the park by 10:00 pm.
- Please inform your visitors BEFORE they arrive of our rules and our fee.
- Sorry – Visitors are not allowed to bring pets anytime.
2019 Camping Rates
Off Season Take 10% Off May and September
(For stays before Memorial Weekend and after Labor Day)
Prime Season May 1 – October 1
|Up to 2||$53 Fri & Sat||$295|
Memorial & Labor Day Weekends – 3 Night Minimum
|2 People||$53 Fri, Sat & Sun Nights|