- All Sites include water, electric, sewer, picnic table, and fire ring.
- Sorry…NO PETS Allowed From Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
- Pets allowed before Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day @ $5.00 per pet per day
- Only one camper per campsite. Only one car per site. Extra cars must be registered and parked in extra parking area.
Campground reservations are advised and a deposit is required to hold each site.
Check in time is after 1:00 p.m./Check out time is before 11:30 a.m.
Reservations are advised and a non-refundable $75/partial week and $125/full week deposit is required to hold each campsite. The deposit will be applied to the last day of your reservation. Reservations without a deposit will be cancelled after 7 days. You are responsible for the entire length of your reservation. Specific campsites are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to move you to another site.
Your campsite and cabin fees are only for those registered. Your fees do not include additional visitors, guests, neighbors, or relatives.
Visitors may use our facilities as guests of registered guests simply by registering their party and vehicle at the office upon arrival and paying the visitors fee.
Visitors fees are for anyone staying over 30 minutes – $10.00/person/day + tax.
We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors.
Visitor hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. All visitors must leave the park by 9:00 pm.
Please inform your visitors BEFORE they arrive of our rules and our fee.
- Sorry – Visitors are not allowed to bring pets anytime.
2019 Camping Rates
Off Season Take 10% Off May and September
(For stays before Memorial Weekend and after Labor Day)
Prime Season May 1 – October 1
|Up to 2||$53 Fri & Sat||$295|
Memorial & Labor Day Weekends – 3 Night Minimum
|2 People||$53 Fri, Sat & Sun Nights|