- Wireless capabilities at our main building.
- For the safety of all, PLEASE observe 5 MPH speed limit within the campground and use headlights at night!
- Lock your valuables for your own protection. Sullivans is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
Hours subject to change seasonally
- Office Hours 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Game Room Hours 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Laundry Hours 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Pool Hours 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Cabin Check In After 3:00 pm
- Cabin Check Out Before 9:00 am
- Camping Check In After 1:00 pm
- Camping Check Out Before 11:30 am
- Quiet Time 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
- Your campsite and cabin fees are only for those registered.
- Your fees do not include additional visitors, guests, neighbors, or relatives.
- Visitors may utilize our facilities as guests of registered guests simply by registering their party and vehicle at the office upon arrival and pay the visitors fee.
- Visitors fee for anyone staying over 30 minutes – $10.00/person/day + tax
- We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors.
- Visitor hours are 9:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.
- All visitors must leave the park by 10:00 pm.
- Please inform your guests BEFORE they arrive of our rules and our fee.
- Sorry- Visitors are not allowed to bring pets anytime.
Camping & Cabins
- Your camp fee includes only one camping unit and one vehicle.
- Cabins are allowed one to two vehicles. Extra vehicles must be registered and parked in extra parking. (Retreat Home is allowed up to 4 vehicles)
- Please help us keep our grass. Park in the designated parking stall.
- Decks are provided for each campsite. Door mats, rugs, etc. will not be allowed.
- Place small grills, deep fryers etc. on the driveway and not on the grass.
- Be considerate of other campsites and cabins. Use the sidewalks and roads. Please do not cut through other sites or areas.
- Anyone under 12 years old must have an adult watching them in the Pool Building at all times.
- Absolutely no food or beverages in the pool room.
- Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the sauna. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the hot tub. (With or without an adult)
- No Outside Lifejackets Please – We have some available for use in the pool.
- Hard balls or hard toys of any sort are not allowed in the pool room. (Blow up beach balls and rings for small children are allowed)
- Please keep fires inside fire rings.
- Please do not put glass, cans or garbage in the fire rings.
- Please do not cut or damage our trees in or around the resort or campgrounds.
- Ride bicycles on the roads and not the sidewalks or docks.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- Do not cut through other campsites
- Riding of ATV’S not allowed in park.
SORRY – Pets are not allowed at Sullivans (Memorial Wknd to Labor Day Wknd)